(1) According to the Distance Selling Act, end-users are entitled to return the goods without stating a reason by sending back the goods or a written withdrawal within 14 days time. Respite is from the day after you received delivery and this withdrawal information. The withdrawal / return of goods to:
Fax: +41 (0)71/67780-88
(2) This right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- of customized goods we specified for your individual needs or of goods, that are not adequate for returning to us due to their state.
- of Audio and Video recordings or Software when the seal is broken
(3) When withdrawing a contract you are obliged to return the goods to us if they can be shipped as a parcel. Return of goods to us is at your risk. Not shippable goods are being picked up through us. We are only paying the cost of shipment if the price of the good (brutto) exceeds 40,-EUR. Otherwise charges are for your account.
(4) In case of valid revocation benefits received for both parties are to be returned and possibly achieved revenues have to be refunded. A withdrawal is only possible if the goods are still in the same state as when received. If the goods are used, you have to pay compensation. This does not apply if the goods were only checked as if this would have happened in a store.
(5) In case of defective goods, you are entitled to use the right of warranty. (See § 7 Warranty). The right of warranty is not affected by the right of withdrawal.