The Laserworld EL-500RGB KeyTEX is a RGB text and pattern projection laser that does not need any software or additional controller for operation. It comes with a special keyboard and an infrared remote control.
With the keyboard it is possible to control the whole show laser light system.
Features of the EL-500RGB KeyTEX are:
- write texts live with the keyboard
- save texts and recall them later
- animate the texts: scrolling, flipping, typing of single letters, rotations and many more features available through the keyboard
- trigger saved texts with infrared remote control
- play the preset patterns and effects in automatic mode or sound mode - this can be switched with the keyboard or the infrared remote control
- clock feature: set time and project it on any surface
- the projection (texts, patterns) can be multiplied through a diffraction grating at the laser aperture
- controllable via DMX
- RGB projections
- many more features available!
This text laser is equipped with a strong red (650nm, 180mW), green (532nm, 80mW) and blue (445,nm, 160mW) laser source, so the projections are well visible. The scanning systems allows for simple text projections and runs at ca. 15kpps@4°.
The mounting bracket of the EL-500RGB KeyTEX laser can be used to mount the projector at walls, ceilings or at other appropriate objects.
|Total Power typical:||490mW|
|Guaranteed power at aperture:||400mW|
|Beam Specifications:||ca. 3mm/1.5mrad|
|Laser Sources:||DPSS, Diode|
|Operation Modes:||Stand alone mode, Music mode, Text mode, Clock mode, DMX|
|Scanner:||ca. 15kpps@4°, graphics capable|
|Scan Angle max.:||Grating ca. 90°, projection ca. 20°|
|Basic Patterns:||ca. 50|
|Accessories:||Keyboard, USB extension cable, infrared remote control, Safety Unit, keys, external power supply 12V|
|Power Supply:||100 - 250V AC|
|Dimensions:||82 x 64 x 33 in|