On this site you'll find downloads like manuals of Laserworld products, software and demos, brochures and flyers, laser safety instructions, DMX presets, service documents, artworks, templates, graphics and Laserworld's latest pricelists.
The customer returns service explains details for products returns under warranity and offers a downloadable returns form.
Technical explanations provide technical background informations for laser light technology.
In the F.A.Q section all frequently asked questions about Laserworld products are gathered.
Warranty Case Return
Whilst we pride ourselves on the quality of Laserworld products, we are also aware that any electronic products can develop problems. If you do need to return a product under warranty then please read the following notes carefully to guarantee a smooth and efficient return of your Laserworld product.
- This return service is ONLY for customers that have purchased products directly from Laserworld and have an account with us. If you are having problems with one of our products but you did not purchase the product directly from us, then please contact your supplier of the item.
- Pack the item(s) (including all accessories) in a suitable box.
- Please note that our products are extremely sensitive. Adequate packaging and shock proof foam packaging can prevent damages and ensure any warranty claim is preserved. We are not responsible for any damages that occur in transit and your courier will want proof of adequate packaging for any claim that you may need to make.
- Please send a copy of the original Laserworld invoice with the item.
- Save the returns form below and fill in the marked fields
- Please descripe the errors as precise as possible
- Attach a copy of the completed returns form (download below) inside the package (the address is on the top of the returns form).
- Use one returns form per device.
- Please contact us before shipping any very large parcels of equipment.
Laserworld USA makes the FDA / CDRH variance process very easy:
On purchase of any show laser light product distributed by Laserworld in the United States, we help you in getting your individual FDA / CDRH variance
by filling in the paperwork for you and thus helping you get going immediately
with your new laser - legal
If you purchase a product through our online store, the variance kit is automatically added to the shopping cart on purchase of a show laser light system.
Drop us a mail for further details:
or call 407-915-5577
Laserworld USA legally sells show laser light products in the U.S.. They have the necessary CDRH (department of FDA) variance and thus comply with U.S. standards.
The "FDA/CDRH to Laserworld USA - Approval for Variance" can be found on the official governmental documentation platform:http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=FDA-2012-V-0766-0003
The CDRH website: